Admission in Brief
The following criteria must be fulfilled to get admission in MBBS course at International Medical College:
01. The Candidates selected by the Directorate General of Health Services, through a competitive examination, will be eligible for admission in IMC.
02. Admission will be conducted on the basis of first come, first admission; while chronology of merit will strictly be followed.
03. Candidates will have to undergo a medical test to prove their physical competency.
04. Students who have passed SSC and HSC or equivalent, having at least GPA 3.5 individually and GPA - 8 in combined can apply for admission in MBBS course. 05. Students who have passed HSC or equivalent examination two years before commencing of the session are not eligible to apply. Students with GCE O & A Level or 12th grade should have equivalent certificate from Directorate General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
06. Prescribed admission form and prospectus will be available from the office of the principal and in the city office on payment of TK. 1000/- (Taka One Thousand) only.
07. Mailing Address College: International Medical College, Gushulia, Sataish Bazar, Tongi, Gazipur. (Phone: 880 1728 768444, 880 1770 787571, 880 1744 386920). Corporate Office: International Medicare Limited, Level 6, Plot 2, Block G, Rupayan Shopping Square, Sayem Sobhan Anbir Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 (Phone: 88-02-8900133)
Admission Procedures for Foreign Students
For the foreign students, information regarding admission fee, tuition fee, rules & regulations etc. are available in the college website: www.imchbd.com in details. Candidates may obtain information by sending their queries through E-mail at: email@example.com. or calling the College Secretary directly at 088-02-9814713-4. Foreign students must apply through Bangladesh Embassy / High Commission to DGHS, Ministry of Health, Govt. of Bangladesh for Equivalence Certificate (EC) in prescribed form with appropriate fees. Please contact your nearest Bangladesh Embassy for details.
The Admission Committee on the basis of central Medical Colleges Admission Test (conducted by the Director General of Health Services, Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh) results makes selections of the students. The Admission Committee selects students purely on merit basis as per guidelines given by the office of the Director General of Health Services. Students should be medically fit. Admission fees and other charges for the students of MBBS course -
Fees details are available at college office. Tuition fee is payable on monthly basis within the first week of each month. Failure of payment on due date will result in a fine of Tk. 10.00 per day.
For delay of one month in payment, students name will be struck off from the attendance register.
For failure of payment within two months, admission will be canceled. In that case, readmission will be required on payment of Tk. 25000.00 as readmission fee.
All rules/regulations will equally apply for both Bangladeshi and Foreign students
Course & Curriculum
Course offered (MBBS) is of 5 years duration. The curriculum approved by the University of Dhaka and BMDC and it is strictly followed in the college.
Pre-clinical subjects: Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry.
Para-clinical Subjects: Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology & Microbiology.
Clinical Subjects: Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medicine, Surgery & their allied subjects.
Admission fees related any query for Bangladeshi and Foreign Students please feel free to call at the following numbers:
880 1728 768444
880 1770 787571
880 1744 386920
880 2 9814550
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All other rules/regulations will equally apply to both Bangladeshi and Foreign students.