- The applicants must have passed both SSC and HSC Examinations from Science Group with Biology and have cumulative GPA 2.5 both in SSC and HSC.
- Those who obtained Diploma in Medical Technology will have to obtain GPA 2.5 in SSC science group with biology.
- The candidates are to apply within three years of passing HSC examination
- The applicants have to appear and qualify in the Admission Test arranged by the College.
- Foreign students having completed 'A' level can also apply for admission submitting attested photocopy of equivalence certificate collected from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Procedure that is followed for the selection of foreign students is same to that of domestic students.
- Selection Committee selects the students according to the merit.